View Single Post
Old January 21, 2010, 12:39 PM   #8
Normalshooter

"Quak"

I borrowed that scope from my dad to see if it was worth the hype. It was mounted to a La Rue spr mount and then mounted to my FNH FNAR. The optics were ok to about 12 power then it got a little lack luster. I have taken it out 5 times now and have never left the range with that "wow" feeling. On the other hand I recently purchased a Leupold Mark Ar 3 by 9 with the 55g bdc dial for $299 and can't say enough good things about it. Mounted to my RRA ar 15 with a beenie cooley muzzle brake I was hitting gopher holes at 700 yrds and watching the hits. Cant say that about the counter sniper scope. When looking at the scope you will notice great build quality and it really does look the part. However I belive this is a perfect depiction of beauty being only skin deep. Seriously, have you been to their web site and read what they say about that scope. I think they hired a science fiction writer or a scientoligist to write it. Spend a couple hundred more and get a Leupold Mark 2 or go big and get a Mark 4 LRT. You'll keep it forever and won't have to second guess your purchase.

Page generated in 0.02281 seconds with 8 queries