View Single Post
Old February 5, 2009, 09:36 PM   #15
Any .45

Alan, I most definetly agree with you. I have alot of friends of mine that are minorities both black and hispanic that are almost as big firearm enthusiasts as me and voted for him because he was a minority, they had no idea of his or Biden anti gun policies or any of there policies period and I feel that the fact that he is a minority is what got him elected. Because now those friends of mine are panicing buy everything they can cursing themselves. I believe he is a very intelligent individual, and capable of doing good things, but not of running this country. Well not the way our fore fathers intended it to be ran. With our gov't protecting our rights and the first and second amendments being the core of this country. Because honestly, I have been to and have lived in countries that neither one are allowed by those gov'ts and thats what makes this country great. But i know I'm preaching to the choir, just wanted to throw my rants and raves in there, I've had a really bad day, because of our new presdent, I can't find ammo, I can't find Anything at a normal price, because people are so worried about what he's going to try and take from us, they are buying up everything, not that I blame them, just him.
Illuminate the path
According to your inner light"

"Spring forth from the Great Earth;
Billow like Great Waves;
Stand like a tree, sit like a rock;
Use One to strike All.
Learn and forget! "

"At the instant
A warrior
Confronts a foe,
All things
Come into focus"