View Single Post
Old April 12, 2011, 06:12 PM   #13
bedbugbilly

Thanks for hashing that out and getting it clarified . . it's appreciated by us "Michiganders". I winter in AZ and am back in MI during the summer . . I hadn't heard of any changes but I don't read MI newspapers, etc. either. I just took a class this past Sunday out here which covered a lot of Arizona's statures . . and like anywhere else, they are changing every so often . . fortunately for the time being, they are more lenient . . but give it time. At any rate . . as said . . . mistakes can be made or just using a different word in a reply like that can change the interpretation . . . thanks for clearing it up and having the source clarify it. It's appreciated! And by the way, the one thing they stressed in the class I just took was that any statute, regardless of how it is written, can be interpreted differently by different people. It only becomes clarified when it is tested in court and we all know that if it comes to that, it's going to be how the judge interpretates it. If you ask three different lawyers for an opinion . . . you'll probably get three different answers. After all, we're working with human beings.
If a pair of '51 Navies were good enough for Billy Hickok, then a single Navy on my right hip is good enough for me . . . besides . . . I'm probably only half as good as he was anyways. Hiram's Rangers Badge #63

Page generated in 0.03276 seconds with 8 queries