View Single Post
Old January 21, 2013, 01:09 AM   #1
'88Scrat

TV Gun Shows. False?

So I was watching an episode of "American Guns" on Youtube and decided to Google the Wyatt's shop Gunsmoke. What came back in the search was kinda surprising.

There were multiple forums, such as Calguns and AR-15.com that just brutally tore into their store and reputation. They were described as thieves, liars, and cheats by several customers. One lady even brought them to court in a civil suit. Long story short there was almost no good comments about them as people or their store.

Interestingly, RedJacket Firearms from the "Sons of Guns" didn't fare much better in reviews. Will Hayden and his daughter Stephanie fared slightly better then Rich Wyatt and his family on "American Guns" but not much better. There was even question as to if RedJacket was operating within the limits of the law, apperantly Will and Stephanie lost their FFL license.

I was wondering if this attack on charecter is deserved or if its just people who are jealous of their fame. I hate to think that liars and cheats are those representing our hobby...

Page generated in 0.03426 seconds with 8 queries