View Single Post
Old July 9, 2009, 01:23 PM   #1
Bailey Boat

Little Dandy users please read.....

I finally got my patent paperwork in hand last week so I’m ready to rock and roll with my latest invention, The Little Dandy Adjustable Rotor®……..

The LDAR® is a quality made unit produced right here in North Carolina, it’s never seen China or Japan so it’s truly MADE IN THE USA!!!! Machined from Stainless Steel to exacting tolerances it eliminates the need for the costly fixed rotors of the past. It is infinitely adjustable for all popular types of powders and produces exacting accuracy of powder drops. It is a snap to install, adjust and use. It in no way alters the original design of the Little Dandy powder measure.

The LDAR® comes complete with everything you need to use it immediately which is only the adjustment wrench which fits into any screwdriver handle that accepts ¼” removable bits which we all have a dozen of. As with any powder measure a scale to weigh the charge and make adjustments to the final load is required.

The “normal” lead time for the LDAR® is 3 to 4 weeks but I have about 15 or so on hand at this time at 45.00 plus 4.00 shipping, first come first served. Once these 15 are gone the wait time will be 3 to 4 weeks based on work load. USPS Money Orders only at this time please. Once payment is received on the in stock units it will ship the next day via USPS.

As you can see from my post counts I’m not a stranger on any of the forums so rest assured I’m not a spammer or crook. When you’re ready to order just PM me and I can tell you what the in hand stock or shipping times will be as well as give you an address to mail payment.

Page generated in 0.03583 seconds with 8 queries