View Single Post
Old August 30, 2012, 01:33 AM   #1
Broony

Help picking optics for AR

So my first ever AR which will be a DPMS AP4 Carbine will arrive on friday this week.

http://www.dpmsinc.com/AP4-CARBINE_ep_102-1.html

I am very excited because for 1, their website says 6 to 8 months wait..i have waited two weeks and the boys and the gun shop found one all new and beautiful.

I have not done much research on optics as this is the first gun i will own that will need them. I really feel kinda clueless when i look at websites that sell them because i don't know some do's or dont's...from some videos ive seen youtube i dont want red dot...its a bad color i think...unless its dark out.

I want good professional optics so any info is thanks. Yes i will drop several hundred if they are worth it, and i dont want them any longer when mounted where the handle was.

What do you think works best with this gun?

All info is thanks.

Im going to add also why i dont want huge optics on this gun, is because my next gun that i probably wont get tell next year, will most likely be another AR with a 20" but im leaning more towards a 24" barrel, then i will get much longer and need optics. So help keep em small.

Last edited by Broony; August 30, 2012 at 01:47 AM.

Page generated in 0.02351 seconds with 8 queries