Thread: wolves
View Single Post
Old January 16, 2014, 11:05 AM   #66
buck460XVR

Quote:
Originally posted bybcarver:

some of your comments made me reread mine. You changed "not sure" to "don't care". And I remind you while not even knowing the regulations I still have never violated them. What comment labeled me as a poacher. Was it simply not knowing the regulations?
So........if you found out you were in violation of the law, would you have told us? The time to know the regs is before you pull the trigger, not after. Sorry, there is no legitimate excuse for doing otherwise. Not knowing IS not caring, altho, no-where in my post did I say you did not care or did I call you a poacher. Not knowing is irresponsible and not the image we as hunters should want to portray. Your being legal was purely a matter of luck, not from being responsible. Tell me how it was any other way. It is the responsibility of any hunter to know the regs before they hit the field. To argue and justify any thing else is ridiculous. Took me less than a minute to go to the Mississippi website and find regulations for Bobcat and raccoon. Less than a response to this thread took.

Page generated in 0.03942 seconds with 8 queries