View Single Post
Old March 10, 2011, 08:01 AM   #25
JCP281

LOL, how do I contradict anything I say? Your just grasping at dust in the air it seems to disprove my work(which is 100% accurate). All I did was show the relationship of mass to kinetic energy and velocity, thats it! Just because something has more kinetic energy doesnt mean that it will have the time to transfer it all into a target(hence what I said about a 115 grain). If you have that much velocity, your likely going to zip through your target with a bad shot instead of the bullet being able to slow down on the soft organs and transfer all the energy. That was pretty much implied by my statement, didnt think I needed to write it out.

You have provided nothing in this conversation in the realm of any mechanical relationship via physics. Your main argument was momentum(which I showed was a moot point), so I dont see how you keep saying im wrong.

Again, until you show me some some kind of physical relationship that disproves anything I said(which you cant because im right, look at any text book and it will show you the same thing), im pretty much taking anything you say with a big grain of salt.

Last edited by JCP281; March 10, 2011 at 08:09 AM.

Page generated in 0.03387 seconds with 8 queries