View Single Post
Old April 24, 2014, 07:46 PM   #38
KBP75

Just got chased by a random BUS!

I had something similar but much more bazaar happen to me a couple of years ago. I was driving on a major interstate that had construction blocking the passing lane. It was raining hard with poor visibility and I was going the posted speed and a tour bus came up behind me uncomfortably close. I had a two way radio(CB) and asked why he was tailgating me. He took offense and told me to SHUT UP or ELSE and a few other statements that I cannot repeat on this site! I had no way to let him pass me and couldn't see to go faster. Lucky for me the construction ended before he ran over me and he passed me like a bat out of He--! I was relieved about 5 minutes later when he was pulled over by a State Trooper for speeding! I was carrying my 357 at the time but it would have been of little use against a full size bus! Sometimes almost anything can set off a mentally unstable individual. The important thing is NOT to escalate the situation. This driver was not right and with innocent passengers in his bus, I was at a great disadvantage for many reasons! Sometimes you have to pick what fights you have and other times back out. In the end, I had the last laugh!

Page generated in 0.04761 seconds with 8 queries