View Single Post
Old June 8, 2018, 09:23 AM   #16
Double Naught Spy

Yes, revenue. He is trying to drive up sales now by proclaiming that sales will be curtailed in the future - in other words, fear mongering. This is akin to all of the claims that Obama was going to stop gun sales if elected via various bans. What did that do? It drove of gun sales tremendously.

BUY NOW! BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!!!!

That he is a business owner adds zero credibility to the claims being valid. That he is a business owner spreading rumors (notice the lack of actual documentation???) that would influence his sales for the better in the short term would detract from his credibility given the lack of documentation.

Plus, he can do this without risk. After all, if the claimed proposed legislation never materializes, it isn't his fault, is it? He was just trying to 'help' his customers to procure the guns and ammo now that might not be available in the future. He was doing them a favor, right? All the while he is pocketing profit from sales.

Until you can come up with some actual documentation that the Democrats are trying to pass such legislation, and that would be public record as Illinois does not have a secret legislature, there is no evidence that this is nothing but fear mongering by a party who would stand to reap financial gains.

Page generated in 0.02163 seconds with 8 queries