View Single Post
Old April 24, 2014, 09:51 AM   #72
Madcap_Magician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure Shot Mc Gee
Smith parked his vehicle in a different location other than his own property that Thanksgiving Day. Taped his own conversation and the event before and after. Admitted to the local authorities both burglars were down and incapacitated and his purposely giving the female perpetrator who at the time was wearing a drawn tight around her face hoodie sweatshirt. Smith admitted that he called her a Bit-- and gave her a coup de grace head shot. (w/ 22 pistol) He told the young man prior to his final head shot "Your Dead" What the judged ruled out in the trial was the past police records these two burglar's had. Female burglar's purse continents included a dope pipe. Which again is stricken by the judge. But Mr. Smith has I think the best defense attorney team representing him in the whole State of MN. (Steven Meshbesher) What is known. Both burglar's being younger than Smith by 46 plus years was indeed a serious threat in Smith's mind. Being no other was there to observe Mr. Smith's actions he alone had to determine whether they were incapacitated enough or not. Reality: Two young drug troubled adults broke into a single aged persons home with intentions of felony burglary and were caught in the act of by its armed homeowner. Having to rely on his own resources Mr. Smith did what he had too do. Stop any further intrusion and his intruders. Local Law and towns people along with a major MPLS newspaper all thinks Mr. Smith went too far or over the line in his reactions. Being a aged person having been burglarized in the recent past many times. Money, guns, drug cabinet prescriptions burgled in the recent past. I think what Mr. Smith did was a bit bizarre but again understandable under those stressful circumstances he found himself confronted with. Young adults breaking the Law in the wrong place at the wrong time and confronting the wrong old timer showing stringent resolve and also applied. IMHO: >Not Guilty.
You think it's "a bit bizarre" to shoot a home invader, then walk up to her, shoot her nine times in the chest because she's still breathing, then drag her on a convenient tarp into another room where you're keeping the OTHER burglar you shot, then realize she is still alive, reload your revolver, tuck it under her chin, and fire a SECOND shot that was clearly intended to execute the incapacitated invader, and then tell the police exactly what you did?

I think your definition of "a bit bizarre" must be pretty similar to my definition of "Murder in the first degree" added to my definition of "Almost Terminal Stupidity."

And you think this is "understandable" because he'd had a string of burglaries in the past and wanted to prevent being burglarized in the future?

Page generated in 0.03735 seconds with 8 queries