View Single Post
Old December 25, 2012, 07:22 AM   #1
ROCK6

Glock grip-angle changes with backstrap...

Merry Christmas all! I recently picked up another Glock 19; this is my first Gen 4 model with the changeable back-straps.

At first I thought it was a gimmick, but after trying them out, I've found the one that really does change my grip angle enough to align the sights more naturally for me. I've always had to concentrate on adjusting my CCW Glocks in the past. Yeah, I know it's a very personal thing and it can be overcome by training but with my Sigs, CZs, 1911s and HK's I own, they all have a much more natural grip angle for me. I've always admired Glocks, but the angle just slightly off for me. My main CCW has been the smaller G26 and less noticeable when shooting and doing drills.

Has anybody else toyed with the back-straps on the Gen 4 models and noticed a shift? I must admit, I still think it's a gimmick idea, but surprised to see it actually work. For those that just couldn't accept the Glock because of the grip angle may want to try a Gen 4 with the different back-straps...Maybe Glock heard enough complaints, but regardless, it's working for me

ROCK6

Page generated in 0.03324 seconds with 8 queries