View Single Post
Old June 7, 2009, 12:43 AM   #1
Kyo

night at the movies

I posted this on THR.org but wanted opinions on here as well. This is Friday night/saturday morning at 2 am.

I went to see dance flick at midnight tonight with someone. When we came out of the side door at about 1:50 AM, we started walking towards my car, which is 4-5 lanes up from the main entrance, but right in front. As we are walking, some guy starts slowly walking towards us and then he says "Hey whats going on" like he knew us. He's interviewing us 10 seconds after we walked out. I noticed him from the start and kept staring at him as he kept getting closer. I switched positions with the girl as we got closer to the car.
I drive a Honda Civic. This is relevant because a civic alarm just like mine went off as the guy started walking towards us. I believe this was his friend in the background about 50 feet trying to cause a distraction. Well, it didn't work and I kept staring and moving. The thing that tipped me off was that the guy didn't even turn around for the alarm, and didn't look surprised, or didn't flinch. So I believe he was expecting it.
I am not sure what I did but at about 15 feet he just stopped. Maybe it was because I was staring at him, or maybe cause I was wearing a AK-78 russian shirt, or whatever, but he literally stopped in his tracks and watched as I opened the passenger door and then went around front to my side to leave. I confirmed I wasn't crazy with said passenger by asking if I was crazy or if that guy was casing us.
In the rear view I saw him go to his friend and stand around again.
So, in the five stages, this person was attempting to position for an attack in my view and stopped because he didn't like the risk for some reason.
Love my permit, love my gun. Didn't even have to reach for it. woot for scary faces. Thank GOD I didn't have to use it.

Page generated in 0.03314 seconds with 8 queries