View Single Post
Old December 19, 2008, 08:22 AM   #53
WeedWacker

Location: Body: Clarkston, Washington. Soul: LaCrosse, Wisconsin
Here is what I see:

1) no witnesses. It is his word only and no one else can say "I was there and here is what I saw"

2) the case went to trial because family of the deceased and a friend of the deceased said "he was a good man and wouldn't hurt anyone"

3) Records of random violent behavior towards others who angered him or crossed him in any way were barred from court

It sounds to me like this case was based on heresay and emotion on part of close relatives and a friend as sated in point #2.

4) prosecution used ad-hominem against the defendant saying he was fearful and irrational in his shooting yet defense was not allowed to do the same to the deceased

If you ask me the judge should be thrown out, the jurors told to go back to school, and Mr. Fish should go back to hiking in the wilderness with a full auto 10mm MP10 given to him free of charge by the gov. (tongue in cheek here) It was a good shoot and by all accounts when the police said "It was clear self defense" there was no other evidence to suggest otherwise. All it took was for some vengeful sister and a friend to call him a murderer. :barf:

Page generated in 0.02188 seconds with 8 queries