View Single Post
Old December 25, 2019, 11:59 PM   #22
JERRYS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pturner67 View Post
I'm curious what Northern VA and DC are going to do when lots of government and government contractors (like me) who have Secret and Top Secret clearances are labeled felons because they won't give up their scary weapons. As a felon, your clearance is sure to be taken away. And, so will the ability to do your job on the classified contracts. I don't think the new brilliant Virginia leadership has thought about this issue. They thought it was tough before to get cleared workers. This will be a disaster. It seems half the DC/NoVA population has a security clearance.

jrinne, take that info to the legislative session. And also let them know that Connolly stated that "the law is the law" and that police have a duty to enforce whatever law is there. I choose to understand that he MUST be talking about enforcing immigration law. Right?
you will be fired and replaced or you will comply with the new laws. simple. don't kid yourself into thinking you're not replaceable in the establishment's eyes.

Page generated in 0.03068 seconds with 8 queries