View Single Post
Old May 15, 2018, 08:44 PM   #31
WVsig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzgun View Post
I must be missing something. I just don't see how standing over a guy who's been shot 3 times with a .45 or the equivalent and you are holding a gun to his head (essentially) not more than 3 ft away....how is that risky?

On the other hand, not knowing if he might still be armed and leaving him lying in the middle of the street while you retreat to the curb to watch him, with zero backup, seems more risky to me.

But then I'm blonde. Oh wait! So was she!

If you don’t think that a person can’t still engage you after 3 in the chest the. You have not studied enough about what handgun loads do to the body. It does not matter what caliber one is shooting. If you do not hit the heart or central nervous system the attacker will still be capable of inflicting a lot of damage. Adrenaline and endorphins are pulsing through their body. The 3 in the chest does not guarantee he is not physically able to harm you.

The gun can be pointed at his head from varing distances IMHO. Please explain to me what tactical advantage was gained by being in physical contact with the attacker.

Last edited by WVsig; May 15, 2018 at 09:05 PM.

Page generated in 0.02557 seconds with 8 queries