View Single Post
Old October 18, 2020, 04:52 PM   #50
TunnelRat

Best pistol for childrens church security

^thank you, this is where I’m coming from.

I totally get OP that you have limitations you have to work in. Those limitations are, as I can tell from your own posts, that this firearm can’t be discernible to other church goers. Fair enough. There are a lot of pistols in the world between a full-size DA/SA combat pistol that you are familiar with and small single stack 380s. That’s my only point. There are single stacks like the Springfield Armory XDe and SIG P239 and subcompacts like the Beretta PX4 subcompact, CZ Rami, HK P2000sk/P30sk, etc. Even some of the older S&W third generation pistols fit the bill. All of those are pretty small options that you can carry concealed and are DA/SA (some with additional safeties too).

If you want to carry a PPK, by all means go for it. I have no doubt that you’ll train with it. I do think there are other options that allow a full grip on the pistol (as you requested) and fit in with your experience of full-size DA/SA pistols so you don’t have to retrain from what you’re used it. Concealment isn’t just about the size of the pistol. Clothing and holster choice are big factors as well, as AK demonstrates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page generated in 0.03769 seconds with 8 queries