Thread: saiga
View Single Post
Old April 1, 2009, 11:06 PM   #6
Scattergun Bob

Not sure what the point is to this thread. What model of Saiga 12, were they pistol griped or plain ? The pistol griped models are at a premium right now.

The Saiga guns that we sell come with standard 5 round mags in the box, 8 rounders are usually a bit more expensive and if he is selling soviet made polymer 8 rounders for under a $100 dollar bill tell me who, I'll buy them!

What bothers me about some of the folks that yell "Price gouging" seem to be the one's who bought cases of .223 from our shop last week to take to the gunshow this weekend and sell at a profit. ISN'T that the same thing?

The market place for products is a interesting beast, there are true scoundrels in it, that is for sure. However, the market also tells you when the price is too high, or the product is less than adequate, the stuff left on the shelf after a buying frenzy. All in all, we the consumers set the price for these items, since guns and ammo are not food, water or gasoline we as a group can dictate to the market by not spending. So far, that has not been the case. The bubble is still there, though flattening a little, and besides suppliers running low on product I can't see that changing in the short term.

Not that it helps, but for those of use who have been prepared, these times are annoying, for those who are not, it will only get worse.

Good Luck & Be Safe

Page generated in 0.02275 seconds with 8 queries