View Single Post
Old June 2, 2013, 04:50 PM   #11
KMAX

I started shooting when I was 7 or 8 years old. I am a 56 year old white male, slightly overweight, conservative political and social views, proudly and honorably served in the military, believe in God, family, and my right to be as self sufficient as possible. I feel that I have the right to defend myself, family, neighbors, and property. I hate rap or hip hop music, but know how to turn it off. Do not agree with certain lifestyles that differ from my own, but know how to live and let live. I suppose that these characteristics make me fit the stereotype and maybe a "bad" person, but so be it. Out of stereotype, I am not a drinker, rarely wear camo, am college educated (not to be determined by my grammar), bathe at least daily, drive a pickup truck only out of necessity (would prefer a car), have been faithfully married to my first wife for 27 years, and have never had a romance with a relative or animal.

I haven't hunted in thirty years. I have guns for home defense, self defense, and just pure pleasure at the range.

As I said, I can live and let live. I sure wish the anti-gun nuts would learn to do the same.

I'm not old. I'm CLASSIC!

Last edited by KMAX; June 2, 2013 at 05:41 PM.

Page generated in 0.03458 seconds with 8 queries