View Single Post
Old December 1, 2012, 05:18 PM   #6
XtremeRevolution

I've been answering the same question myself. I have yet to shoot both, but here's where I am. I am debating between the Beretta 92A1 and the CZ-75 SP-01 Tactical. Between the two, the CZ is about $20 cheaper and has tritium sights, but is hard to find. I will be getting either one online and czcustom.com is waiting on a shipment for months now.

I want my wife to be able to shoot it, and her large hands and long fingers make it easier to hold the CZ as it's slide goes inside the frame indead of outside it, leaving more of the frame exposed.

One thing I did like is the trigger on the CZ. The DA trigger is much easier to pull and the SA trigger also felt very nice. I felt that the DA trigger on the Beretta 92 was a bit heavy. Otherwise, they are basically the same. I will decide when I shoot them both side by side.

If you don't want the extras and higher end model, the CZ may be cheaper. If I remember correctly, a standard CZ is $462 from czcustom.com.

If you don't mind a bit extra weight, you should also look into the Baby Desert Eagle, which is a 2.6 pound gun in the 4.5" barrel.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by XtremeRevolution; December 1, 2012 at 05:43 PM.

Page generated in 0.03267 seconds with 8 queries