View Single Post
Old June 6, 2001, 03:47 PM   #6
Bud Helms

I will copy the pages I have and send them to you if you will email me your PO box. I have photos and loads and a short history (paragraph or two), but no dimensions.

There is a Mashburn 7mm Mag Short, based on a shortened .300 H&H Magnum cases and a Mashburn 7mm Mag Long, based on the full-length fire-formed .300 H&H Mag case. Use load data for the 7x61 Sharp & Hart for the short Mashburn 7mm and 7mm Weatherby data for the long Mashburn 7mm.

Clymer will, without a doubt, have the drawings for these chambers, however, the reamers are probably not "stocked" items. They will grind you one, though.

It sounds like you could use a copy of P.O. Ackley's Handbook For Shooters and Reloaders. No case dimensions, but photos for everything, with brief descriptions and some load data.

For what it's worth, if you do get this two volume set (highly recommended) read the chapter on Bore Capacity first.

Differences between the Mashburn and Ackley .375s ... ? Ever try to find a speck of fly poop in a pepper shaker? Not much difference that makes any difference.

sensop

Page generated in 0.02492 seconds with 8 queries