Thread: Saiga Owners
View Single Post
Old February 26, 2010, 11:09 PM   #7
pharm675

Technosavant,

You seem to be well edjucated on the saiga platform (I have not even shot mine yet) are you happy w/the purchase? The only auto-loader experience I have is a Mossberg 930 SPX (LPA fiber optic sights and rail same as Benelli M4, short barrel, and choate mag extension) can I expect the same reliability and patterns (saiga has a poly choke, Moss has cylinder bore). One question that nobody seems to have an answer to is if the trigger is a standard single hook AK trigger because if it is I have 3 adjustable units (one on my norinco and 2 spares cause it was soo good) you can adjust the trigger any way you like it from 1 lb to 3 1/2 lb. My Norinco actually has a better trigger pull/feel than my savage target w/accu trigger and my Remington w/Xmark pro. Any comments on most effective add ons would be much appreciated. And as for the original question I have a friend that accidently ordered the saiga intrafuse system for his AR and the seller is not eager to take it back. I might be able to get it for you next to nothing it is dark earth color.

Thanks,
-Pete

Page generated in 0.02820 seconds with 8 queries