View Single Post
Old July 2, 2009, 09:31 PM   #151
skydiver3346

Hey OutCast: Your follow up to my post..

Quote: "You cannot legally or morally use this as a defense".....

Wow, your knowledge of the legal system and you attorney skills are just amazing....

I never mentioned anything about what I was going to use as a defense for going after the bad guy. All I said was I would have my wife call the police and I would go after him myself. That is what I would do, period. Hopefully I could stop him and keep him under a citizen's arrest till the police finally arrive. If he pulled a gun on me, then I would have to shoot him, period. Nothing will change my mind about that.

As stated previously, I live far out of town and law enforcement would be a long time coming. In the meantime, the perp (who just kicked down my front door (in a home invasion attempt) is getting away scot free. Sorry bud, but that just ain't going to cut it with me.

We all are different in our makeup I guess. We aren't all wired the same and that is just the way it is. I have never been arrested before in my life. I am not looking to find any trouble. However, I am not going to let someone commit such an egregious act againist my family and just walk away without consequences. You do what you think is best, so will I.

Page generated in 0.02373 seconds with 8 queries