View Single Post
Old March 23, 2008, 11:41 AM   #71
mordis

Just to add to the post, I really dont know how i would have reacted since i dont have a long gun. If it had happend around here, i would have drew my pistol, and had it down at my side while i figure out [color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color] was goin on. Now if i had a AR with some form of magnifying glass, i would have considered using the optic to get a better view of the kid. Weather or not i would load it would depend on the situation, or if it was already loaded and chambered with the safety on when i put it in the closet.

Lets look at this from another angle, if those guns had been real, we would be hailing him as a hero for shooting down 2 urban shooters. Had they been real, he would not had time to call 911 and be put on hold and hope someone answeres intime to save the neighbors and himself. He would have been the only person who could have acted. He would have been a hero.

All things considered, he did ok, he did what every American should do when faced with a potential threat of him self and his neighbors. Good people help others, and saving someones life is one of the greatest acts of love and kindenss one can have.

Page generated in 0.02503 seconds with 8 queries