View Single Post
Old September 13, 2019, 09:00 AM   #120
hounddawg

Quote:
Forster's choice of words: I understand you do not have a clue; you are too desperate for someone to agree with you.

Before you had no clue, meaning you did not know what 'it' is called it was called clearance. That would be the difference in length between the chamber from the shoulder of the chamber to the bolt face and the length of the case from the shoulder to the case head

As soon as someone resorts to ad homs in a debate you know they have lost and are in a corner with no way out so they resort to schoolyard insults. You have no idea what I know and what I do not. I do know enough to get 1/3 to 1/2 MOA accuracy from my home built rifles and have posted many a target on these forums to prove it. Maybe you should post some pics of your targets.

Also I suggest you call up those people at Forster and just set them straight Guffy, tell them how you are the only reloader. Lets see how they respond

Last edited by hounddawg; September 13, 2019 at 09:05 AM.

Page generated in 0.03841 seconds with 8 queries