View Single Post
Old October 27, 2011, 08:30 PM   #71
roberto mervicini

gentlemans. some time when I read all this comments I think you are too tense and always ready for war, like if every one is out to get you...... I leave in Canada, we have guns, extimate between 9 and 11 millions for 36 millions population, but only allowed to take them from home to gun club and back, hand-guns, restricted or proibited weapons. Hunting rifles and shotguns are not restricted. Beside policeman or security officer virtually no one else allowed to carry ...sorry I forgot one other category carry concealed guns: mobster dealers and street gang.
Almost weekly or byweekly some one get shoot, generally happen ammong mobster, settlyng scores.
Yes almost every month we hear of home invasion in our town, (over 2.500.000 peoples) and we are not immune of burglary either, but I do no sleep with a loaded gun on the night table nor open the door with it, and believe me guns are not in short supply in our house.
I have been in good and bad places in the world, day and nite, without guns, and never felt seriously threatened.
We use alarm system when required and our Bouvier des Flaudres alert us at the first unusual noise.
But I am not stupid either, in case some one breaking the entry by the time it bypass the dog I will have the way to reach for a loaded one!

Page generated in 0.03372 seconds with 8 queries