View Single Post
Old May 11, 2009, 08:55 PM   #8
govmule84

Bully for you, sir. I do not know what I have done wrong, but something is not going right with our communication.

I've left about fourteen messages, both with live people and on their voicemail, for a week. This was over a month ago. These people couldn't tell me the proper way to safely carry this gun (no decocker), and STILL have not contacted me about my gun's cracked hammer. (my messages state clearly that I am having a safety issue with my gun).

This is company, clearly, who does not need my money.

Before someone jumps in and tells me how backlogged all the gunmakers are, I offer you this: If you are that busy... hire more people! Even if they just called me and said, "Look, we're getting to you - it'll be two months.", fine, so be it. All I needed was for them to drop a hammer in an envelope, and they still have not made an effort to do that.

So, if they don't wan't to keep up their end of the warranty, fine. Springfield will, Ruger will, and I am willing to bet Smiff will, too.

This is a total crock. So, each one of my little dollars is a vote. And I ain't voting Taurus anymore.

Page generated in 0.03015 seconds with 8 queries