View Single Post
Old October 25, 2010, 01:10 PM   #13
frogsaw

I recieved the following correspondence from the BrianEnos forum administrator:

Quote:
frog,

Your thread has been removed to the Moderator's forum for reference.

As JT correctly pointed out, Brian's forum is not the place to resolve customer service issues. Unfortunately, as the popularity of the forum has grown over the years, it has been seen as an ideal soapbox for consumer issues. That's not what this place is about. We're here primarily to help each other through sharing our experiences with our shooting.

I would add an observation. You stated you were not here just to complain about your experiences with Dillon. That's a hard position to support when you just joined the forums today and within 10 minuted made your first post, which happened to be a complaint about those experiences.

Please refrain from further postings of this nature, and please feel free to stick around, and see for yourself the depth of knowledge that awaits.

Thanks,

Mark R.
BE Forum Moderator
Speed IS a tactic (and a pretty damn good one, too! )
"Think you can, think you can't: either way you're right." -- Henry Ford

Shhhh.... Please don't tell my Mom I'm a DRL. She thinks I'm still a piano player in a cathouse.
frogsaw

Looks for Range

Group:
Members Posts:
10 Joined:
Today, 09:20 AM Sent Today, 10:52 AM

It was suggested by another member that I bring my questions here, as that this is a huge dillon chat location. I agree that I wasted no time posting my question, but that was just that a question.
Edit
Delete
ima45dv8

Great White Mark

Group:
Moderators Posts:
8,542 Joined:
04-November 03 Gender:Male Location:Newnan, GA Sent Today, 10:57 AM

frogsaw, on 25 October 2010 - 10:52 AM, said:

It was suggested by another member that I bring my questions here, as that this is a huge dillon chat location. I agree that I wasted no time posting my question, but that was just that a question.

Not just a question.

You spent 4 paragraphs complaining about your interactions with Dillon, made your threats to engage civil action, and then the only question youn asked was whether anyone has any thoughts on this.

Check it at the door, mate. We don't do that here.

Thanks,
...Mark
Speed IS a tactic (and a pretty damn good one, too! )
"Think you can, think you can't: either way you're right." -- Henry Ford

Shhhh.... Please don't tell my Mom I'm a DRL. She thinks I'm still a piano player in a cathouse.
frogsaw

Looks for Range

Group:
Members Posts:
10 Joined:
Today, 09:20 AM Sent Today, 11:07 AM

Why not do that here? There is nothing but thread after thread of praise of Dillon. It sounds to me like you or someone else related to this forum has their hand in Dillon's pocket. If so this seems very foolish to not try to help resolve this issue and keep it form escalating beyond that which is reasonable. Instead you have chosen to outright confront me as if I am the bad guy. Please remove me from this forum. Thanks

Page generated in 0.02325 seconds with 8 queries