View Single Post
Old July 17, 2007, 09:07 PM   #50
even11

Not necessarily for a defensive item, but 98% of the time I carry a knife. Its a swiss army pocket anchor that I've been carrying on and off since I was about 16 or 17. I've tried the nice single blade tactical folders. I have a beautiful titanium and carbon fiber handmade one I wear on special occasions. But I always go back to the swiss, Just too many useful items on it.

Like many on here, I'm more of a knife collector than a gun collector. Probably just due to the prices more than anything. I bet I have enough knives to carry a different one each day for several months without a repeat.

-Dane

Quote:
And all of my friends and work associates know I have a SHARP knife on me. I get asked to loan it everyday by someone.
Shooter, that is so very true, its not even funny!! Do you warn people that the knife is SHARP before you will loan it to them too? I bet there's 18 different blood types on my blade. (none of my own on this one, thankfully)
lol

Page generated in 0.02218 seconds with 8 queries