View Single Post
Old December 9, 2005, 03:49 PM   #4
DimitriS

Wow fast replys Lowkey and RK Thanks

Quote:
If you are going to Moose or Griz then it would be a good choice.
As a matter of fact yes it might be used for moose. I think thats what got her interested in hunting the most. Because I was telling her that when most people I know go moose hunting (I am hoping to go next fall ) go there for a month or so stright out in the woods in Northern Ontario. She loves the outdoors and she says spending a month in the outdoors with me would be fun

She really wants this carbine compare to the rest of them that she looked at so its more or less for me anyways to try and figure out the limitations of it. I will be with her the whole time I wouldnt let her wander in the bush alone so I'd be able to help her pick what to shoot and what not to.

This carbine will be hers for moose and deer. If you both think it will work thats great news I rather not have to tell her it wont be strong enough and make her upset. Sorry I have a soft spot about making her sad I just cant do it

Dimitri

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

Firing Line ID 30083

Page generated in 0.02727 seconds with 8 queries