View Single Post
Old April 28, 2009, 12:45 PM   #30
Senior Member
Join Date: January 1, 2006
Location: Brookville, PA
Posts: 442
I didn't see anyone reply about the PA info, but in PA all you have to do is acquire it through the proper NFA procedures.

Its the same process to build/buy a suppressor in PA as it is any other NFA device**: fill out form, get sign off, get photos and prints taken, send to ATF, wait, wait some more, receive canceled stamp, then complete transfer/build..

**The only prohibited NFA devices in PA are explosive and incendiary destructive devices.
knight0334 is offline  
Page generated in 0.02907 seconds with 8 queries