View Single Post
Old October 28, 2012, 02:05 PM   #9
Old Grump
Member in memoriam

I'm with doofus. Outdoor people don't go out into the wilderness to listen to In A Gadda da Vida and if your dogs are not trained to behave in the woods leave them home. Play your radio if you must but only loud enough for your ears not the whole campsite and that goes for generators, chainsaws, drunks yelling at each other and barking no good for nothing yipping dogs. Your right to be an ass does not extend to invading my peace and privacy. I almost always brought my dog but he didn't run free bothering people or wild life. I have grown to believe the dogs were an extension of their owners personality and indication of their owners intelligence. If the owners weren't smart enough to train their fogs better then they probably don't belong in the woods either.
Good intentions will always be pleaded for any assumption of power. The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern will, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.
--Daniel Webster--

Page generated in 0.02084 seconds with 8 queries