View Single Post
Old January 13, 2005, 04:13 PM   #6
Junior member
Join Date: September 26, 2004
Location: Northern Indiana
Posts: 1,881
As far as I know, You have to contact the BATF and go through the paperwork before converting it. You cannot convert a firearm to full auto and then have it registered.
WillBrayjr is offline  
Page generated in 0.03963 seconds with 8 queries