View Single Post
Old April 19, 2009, 10:42 PM   #23
cjw3cma

Not to step on any toes, so to speak, but I clearly remember media reports of gang members joining the military to gain experience to bring back to their groups. I believe that this is one of the reasons used by the DHS to justify their report (an extremely small number but give the government an inch and it becomes a mile).

The overwhelming majority of service people have their minds and hearts in the right place - otherwise we would not have this country -period.

The DHS report was another ill-conceived document that further lets us know that we do not have the brightest working for us in Washington, DC. To issue one report about Left Wing radicals in January and then to follow up with a Right Wing report in April just adds fuel to the fire. I wish our government would act for the people instead of continuing to drive a dividing line between Left and Right think citizens.

A Conservative liberal thinking gun owner.

Page generated in 0.03708 seconds with 8 queries