View Single Post
Old August 20, 2020, 03:15 PM   #23
JDBerg

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunnelRat:
I just think there’s a degree of exaggeration that goes on when describing the differences that result from aftermarket triggers in pistols.
I like the rolling trigger break that the APEX Action Enhancement Package gives me on my Gen3 17. And I have the trigger bar takeoff on my Gen3 19 with the APEX connector and FPB plunger. The striker, FPB, and trigger return springs are all stock. The triggers on my Gen4 21 and 19X are all stock, I never saw a need to modify those.

I think the Pyramid trigger assemblies that I’ve seen assembled on a few Glocks are (IMHO) too light for carry, but these have some combination of lighter striker, FPB, and trigger return springs. The ZEV trigger upgrades I’ve seen on some Gen3 comp guns have been really nice, but on the pricey side, and (IMHO) probably not something I’d choose to carry.

My best advice for any Glock upgrades or enhancements is to not do anything permanent, I can easily put the stock triggers back in, but the stock sights are in the parts bin where they belong (IMHO).

Last edited by JDBerg; August 21, 2020 at 09:37 AM.

Page generated in 0.03035 seconds with 8 queries