View Single Post
Old June 20, 2014, 10:05 AM   #14
Spats McGee
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by boltomatic
The best thing to do is to distribute a concise, well sourced, and comprehensive list of common gun control myths and other information that supports our cause. Everyone should make their own and distribute it to people at these rallies, giving the people who are on the fence a hard copy of a bunch of facts that support gun rights will do more to sway them towards our side than a bunch of use walking around with guns and picket signs. It will make us look well informed and reasonable why the anti-gun protesters will look childish and biased.

And again, make sure the info you distribute is 100% accurate and includes valid sources. If there is even one slightly misleading "fact", it will be pointed out and people will have reason to doubt everything else on the page.
For anybody wishing to participate in one of these rallies, having accurate literature to hand out is an excellent idea. IMNSHO, carrying literature will be more effective than carrying guns. If anyone wishes to create flyers, brochures, etc., I suggest a trip to TFL's "A Repository of Reliable Sources & Citations."

Page generated in 0.03351 seconds with 8 queries