View Single Post
Old February 3, 2019, 03:25 AM   #23
TruthTellers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms6852 View Post
Buying ammo now is definitely the way to go. I made it a habit of buying ammo every pay period for years and had I not done this I would have been up a creek without a paddle during the 8 years O'bama was in office. Luckily I had enough to last through the administration without having to buy at the exorbitant prices the gougers were charging.
Buying every pay period allowed me to maintain my shooting skills on a weekly basis. Now with this new administration the prices will be short lived (my opinion) so I am stocking up for a nuclear winter, call it hoarding if you want but I just call it smart.
When it comes to .22, 9mm, 5.56... I don't think that word has a meaning after what we saw for a few years. If all people did was buy ammo after Sandy Hook, yet no new laws came nationally, then all they'll do in the future when such laws become reality is the same thing.

We can't make our own rimfire ammo, so no reason not to own less than 10k rounds other than financial inability.

Centerfire is different, we can reload our own. A time consuming, yet rewarding process. I say even if you don't reload that often, I do it about 6 times a year, at least have the equipment to do it in the event you have no other choice.

Page generated in 0.02697 seconds with 8 queries