View Single Post
Old December 19, 2012, 04:25 PM   #9
SerenityNetworks

Wow. What a variety of experience. Thank you. I will need to consider all this input. Although even with the range of experiences I'm more comfortable than ever about being able to make the "right" choice, in-as-much that I'm not sure I can make the "wrong" choice with any of the models. All are fine shooters and even the poorest shooter in the lot will likely still exceed my abilities for quite a few years - if not forever.

Right now, I think the toughest problem will be just getting one to hold. I will have a hard time buying any gun that I haven't at the very least held. I queried CZ-USA's web site for dealers in my area. I've called all of the dealers listed out to 45 miles from my home (about 18 or 19 of them) and have yet to find one that has any, of any 527 variety, in stock. There was one shop that answered after-hours and thought he might have one; I'll call him back later today.

Thanks again,
Andrew

PS. By-the-way, what's a CHF barrel?

NRA Life Member
------------------------
"There are some ideas so preposterous that only an intellectual will believe them." - Malcolm Muggeridge

Page generated in 0.02457 seconds with 8 queries