View Single Post
Old July 10, 2013, 11:20 AM   #17
brazosdave

I have somewheres in the neighborhood of around 22 b.p. pistols and revolvers, so I think I could prolly help ya out. Pietta is the best for the bucks now, find em on sale at Cabelas, For heavy loads, I would recommend the steel frame Remmy. You can fire a load that is heavy enough from a Colt clone, either a 51 or a 60, or the many variations thereof. I think you will find that you will start shooting more moderate loads. Easier on you, the gun, and you won't go through so much powder, plus your accuracy will be much better. Longer barrels are more accurate, although I have a few sheriff length barrels that would beg to contest that, but the snubnoses and avenging angels are concealable. The ROA's that they talked about are fine guns, but extremely overpriced. I would never buy one. Plus I kinda don't like Rugers in general. But that's just me. Try and handle a few, I know at the range I always will ask interested people if they would like to shoot any of the guns I bring out. That's the best way. You will find people into bp shooting are pretty keen to talk to other folks about it and help them get into it.

Page generated in 0.02333 seconds with 8 queries