View Single Post
Old February 17, 2012, 11:06 PM   #43
ATW525

I brought one home today on an impulse buy. I have not yet fired it, so I can't speak to how it shoots or functions.

My first impression upon holding it was, "Wow... that's a really high bore axis!" However, after comparing it to some other pistols, I've come to the conclusion that it's largely optical illusion. It does have a high bore axis compared to other striker-fired pistols, but it's probably about average when compared to hammer fired guns.

I'm not terribly impressed by the grip... it feels too slippery for my taste. I've been carrying a Hi-Power adorned with Gunner grips and grip tape, and I like a gun that sticks to my hand like it was glued there. I'm hoping some talon grips will improve that aspect.

I don't have a pocket holster that fits the gun, but I tried it in a Desantis Nemesis made for a J frame. The poor fit of the J frame holster didn't allow the gun to go all the way into the pocket, but I think it has the potential to be quite pocketable in the proper holster. I do not wear skin tight Levis, however.

Page generated in 0.03633 seconds with 8 queries