View Single Post
Old July 12, 2011, 07:39 AM   #589
Baba Louie

Quote:
Yes...they are going to get away with it, and there's nothing anyone can do about it if the WH and DOJ choose to continue stonewalling and obstructing and are willing to absorb what limited heat might arise from the media. None of this is going to affect the support for the WH amongst its political base.
Could not the affected States Attorneys General (AZ, TX and FL) join together to bring this to DOJs front door via some "legal instrument"? ala 1st Amendment right to petition governmental redress of grievance?

Or is this too a moot point anymore? Should said "petition" be ignored, then could one safely say/assume the COTUS and/or BORs is dead and tyranny has taken hold with this administration; whether the tyranny thing is true or not the 1st Amendment, being blatently ignored might gather some media attention once they see their Ox being gored as not good for their business? (I think that started out as a question). Trashing both the 1st and the 2nd... should that occur... I obviously dunno, just asking myself how close this nation is to that point.

Page generated in 0.02438 seconds with 8 queries