View Single Post
Old April 14, 2011, 04:04 PM   #7
Fusion

Well, I have to give Leupold major credit for the the repair this time. I was originally told a 3.5 week turn around time and was a little disappointed. I did include a letter explaining out of 5 Leupolds I've had, this is the 3rd one that's needed repair. I wasn't going to mention this, but I had many people tell me I should, so I did, but in a nice fashion. So anyway I sent it in and it arrived on April 7th. To my surprise when I got home yesterday on April 13, it was waiting for me at the house. I'd actually told myself I was going to call on the 14th just to check on the status, but it was back here a day earlier. It just really shocked me how fast it was. I've never had service anywhere near this fast from them, or anyone else really. It seems to take about 4-5 days to get there via UPS, so they must have fixed it and gotten it back out right away. I'm extremely impressed with the turn around time this time, and looking through the scope it appears to have all dirt and dust removed. They really treated me well this time, and I just wanted to update the thread to let everyone know it wasn't the 3.5 week turn around I was told, but instead, I had it back less than a week after they received it. Now I'm trying to decide if I want to keep this scope or sell it. I really kind of like it, but at the same time I don't have a rifle to put it on as I've bought several scopes lately and no new guns.

Page generated in 0.03161 seconds with 8 queries