View Single Post
Old June 23, 2006, 11:26 AM   #7
Eghad

Sorry about the Mr.

When I was raised in the south when addressing other folks it was maam or sir preceeded by a yes or no and everybody was Mr. or Mrs or Miss. I work for the military and am in the habit of using Mr. or Mrs, Ms., Miss or thier rank when in public. I still say maam or sir to everybody unless its an NCO or enlisted person I am addressing. I get strange looks from the younger people behind the counter sometimes these days when I use maam or sir.

But since you have given permission to use the given name Denny it is.

I have checked out the scope and it can be had for under $100.00 and Wheeler Engineering makes 1 " and 30 mm tools for lapping and alignment around $32.00 apiece from Midway. Its a project that can be done. The scope mount for a M1A/M14 is going to add some $$$ to it also. I hope to repeat the results the author got.

I am going to try it on a Sprigfield Super M1A match rifle I purchased in the 90s. My eyes are not as good as they used to be so I have thought about scoping it but didnt want to spend a small fortune if I decided to go back to iron sights.

NRA Life Member
Eghad is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07394 seconds with 8 queries