View Single Post
Old July 26, 2008, 08:36 AM   #11
W. C. Quantrill

AK103K, I like the way you think.

We as American Citizens have a duty and an obligation to question and resist all laws passed by the Tyrants in Washington. We have a duty to avoid any and all taxes, and we have an obligation to avoid registering anything. Which in my book means that I never live in or near any state or municipality that has any registration laws.

The Government has no right to know anything about legal citizens. Notice I said 'LEGAL CITIZENS'. Illegals and terrorists should have no rights.

Buy guns, buy ammo, buy it face to face with cash and the Government be damned. Our system is breaking down rapidly, and I fear we have hard times coming. The Nazi's, Sheeple, Tattletales, and Loyalists will be the first to go.

If you live in Illinois or Noo Yolk then you are saddled with unreasonable and probably unconstitutional regulations, and if I were you, I would move. If you wont, then find a trusted ally in a safe place to store said guns for you. What ever you do, do not knuckle under and register them.

Ha, I live in one of the most remote parts of America. We have an annual gun show. The population of the town increases 5 fold for that weekend. All sorts of stuff trades hands. Cash only, and no papers. That is the only way to live.

SG, you dont have to do the dirty deed yourself, all you have to do is give a local $50 for drugs and he/she will do it for you....

Page generated in 0.02307 seconds with 8 queries