View Single Post
Old August 23, 2014, 01:55 PM   #44
5RWill

Lol the SP01 is coming first and foremost. Then i would probably look to the TS in the future, distant future though because it's going to require some work to slim down. Then maybe a Pro Tek 2-M from the custom shop for carry Though yeah wouldn't mind a BHP either. I just got a new job so...needless to say i will have a good bit of spending money made this year. I more than likely add some handguns to my collection and finish my two rifles i set out on last summer.

I want the whole set. Hell if they would just make a standard SP01 40 with a safety i would jump on it, i've shot limited with my M&P40 don't necessarily need a huge 5.4" gun to shoot with like the TS though it would be nice. Whatever i go i want to stick with the same controls. Safeties all around, no decocker. Thought i might like the decocker since i'm used to not having a safety with my striker fired guns but i like shooting in single action and that would be pretty dangerous IMO.

Page generated in 0.02836 seconds with 8 queries