View Single Post
Old December 4, 2005, 12:09 AM   #19
Mikeyboy

Quote:
Rush 'em while pointing the gun at them and screaming "Drop the f***ing gun, mother f***ker!!!!" It triggers the 'survival instinct' and will make them react by defending themselves rather than shooting the hostage. Sounds tough, but I have talked to guys that have 'been there, done it' and they've proven it.
If one of my family members is taken hostage, I will let the bad guy know the he WILL DIE if he does not drop the gun, if he kills the hostage he will die slow and painfully and I would kill his whole family (something I would threaten and at the time I will mean it, but in retrospect I would not kill a bunch of innocent people, it would make me as evil as the man holding the hostage). I would keep moving, screaming that he will die unless he drops the gun, closing the distance, and not backing down. Maybe he will realize he is in a no win situation and he make back down and drop the gun or even try to take a shot at you (gun comes off the hostage , you take the shot) All the training in the world is not going to give 100% chance of an instant kill , but hitting the guy at point blank range should increase your odds.

Page generated in 0.03595 seconds with 8 queries