View Single Post
Old August 7, 2019, 01:13 PM   #10
scottycoyote

i have carried for so long im almost never without a gun. I think part of carrying all the time is having multiple guns you can carry for all situations and comfort (i know the arguments against this but in my mind its better to have a gun even if its not my "primary carry" rather than no gun at all.

I work in an office and have to dress up, while i have heavier guns in my actual office work carry is normally a 32 in a pocket holster or a pf9. These 2 are both light enough i can wear in light shorts too, either pocket or the pf9 has a versaclip. Ankle carry for a snub 38 when for some reason pocket carry is out, also thunderwear when i want to carry more gun and the pocket doesnt work like in dress up situations or a night on the town ( and i move up to a glock 27 or sig 938 then).

I have a commander 1911 i sometimes carry too......on top of this i have a full sized pistol in all my cars.

Even on vacation at the beach, had a sling pack with a pistol in it on my towel while im swimming in the ocean.......im to the point now i immediately notice and feel odd those few times i somehow end up out and about and dont have a gun. So to me its all about comfort, if i can do it comfortably i can always find a way to carry.

Page generated in 0.03418 seconds with 8 queries