Thread: Ruger LCP
View Single Post
Old October 7, 2018, 08:58 PM   #12
TruthTellers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl the Floor Walker View Post
Obvious that a lot of posters do not train very much with their pocket guns. If you carry one, you should train with it. And if you train with them with dedicated, diligent practice, you will find that are very capable of fast action shooting at more than double that range of 5 yds. I say BS to the fact that they do not need good sights. And they for sure need good night sights. It is all part of proper point and shoot skills.

And I shoot PrecisionOne Plus P out of my pocket guns. Ones that the Manfacturer clearly states they are Rated for Plus P. And the build quality proves they can handle the hotter ammo.
I agree people should train with their pocket guns, the issue I have with the LCP is I cannot shoot more than 20 rounds without it causing my hand and arm to shake uncontrollably from the recoil. After that, I can't shoot thing with any degree of accuracy and even after a 15 minute break, I can't shoot any other handguns without still be shaky.

Night sights are worth having if you think you'll have to shoot in low light conditions.

Page generated in 0.03872 seconds with 8 queries