View Single Post
Old March 22, 2009, 05:11 PM   #21
inSight-NEO

Quote:
But at least take off the laser and the flashlight....
Actually, I can see some value in at least leaving the light mounted. It seems that, for me, this would help one to become accustomed to the weight/balance/swing of a weapon with such accessories. When I go to the shooting range, on occasion, I will leave my light attached for this very reason. I prefer to practice with the same setup I use for HD. This is why, for instance, I tend to never load more rounds in the mag tube than I would use for HD.

Personally, shooting skeet or whatever with a "tactically" minded weapon may not seem "proper" to the traditionalists, but I personally couldnt care less as to what the guy next to me thinks about my "tacticool" light. After all, he wouldnt be the one potentially defending the lives of myself or my family. Im not there to impress others with my weapon; Im there to learn for myself...period.

Quote:
his gun was a tacticool mall ninja special and so was the shooter....
The gun was not "mall ninja," but the owner sounds like he may have been...who knows.

To me, "mall ninja" = poser; this, to me, should have nothing to do with how a weapon is accessorized, but rather the motives and attitude of the one using such accessorized weapon.

Last edited by inSight-NEO; March 22, 2009 at 05:28 PM.

Page generated in 0.04977 seconds with 8 queries