View Single Post
Old August 29, 2012, 11:52 PM   #1
farmerboy

Shooting range tomorrow

I'm planning on going tomorrow evening. I shoot in yard almost every day or every other day but I like going to range close to me (about 8 miles away) about once a month or so just to shoot somewhere different and to see what brass I can find laying around. Reloading is about as much fun to me as is shooting. Usually you're the only one at the range, if you go on weekend there may be one other person. We live in the boonies so most people have land to shoot at or have friends with land. The only thing everyone keeps their brass now or there's other reloaders picking it up. I only shoot my Glock for about last 8 months but I have a S&W 1911 in 10 MM that I haven't shot in about 2 years now that I think I'll play with just to burn some powder in. I will surely shoot my Glock 22 because I am deadly accurate with it and have others but prob won't take any. No long guns prob either. Been shooting alot of rifles in my yard lately too. Do some of you go to range just sometimes to see if you can find some brass?

Page generated in 0.03154 seconds with 8 queries